During the October 17th meeting of Conshohocken’s Borough Council, Borough Council voted to approve Resolution 2018-22. This resolution creates a Parking Task Force, which will study and make recommendations on how to appropriately address parking concerns within Conshohocken.
From the announcement:
The Task Force shall consist of persons appointed by a majority vote of Borough Council. It shall also consist of stakeholders from varying backgrounds and with varying interests. While Borough Council shall have sole discretion to determine the size and composition of the Task Force, Borough Council shall strive to appoint the following:
- No more than 2 members of Borough Council
- At least 2 Borough residents (at least 1 of which should be an owner of property in the Borough)
- At least 2 Borough business owners
- At least 1 member of the Borough Planning Commission
- At least 2 persons with background in parking design or management (e.g. traffic engineer, parking attendant, member of police department)
Interested? Send Borough Council a letter of interest, resume, and a completed application for the Borough of Conshohocken Parking Task Force. You can download the application here. Send the materials here:
Ms. Stephanie Cecco, Borough Manager
c/o Ms. Brittany Rogers, Executive Assistant to the Borough Manager
400 Fayette Street, Suite 200
Conshohocken, PA 19428
All materials are due no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 14th.