John Casinelli owner of Whitemarsh Jewelers has announced the kick-off of a food drive. Customers and the general public are invited to bring canned food to the store in return for Bling Bling Bucks. These certificates are part of a contest in which Ten Fabulous Prizes with a total value of $5,000 will be awarded to the ten entrants that save up the most Bling Bling Bucks. For each non-perishable food item donated the participant will receive 1,000 Bling Bling Bucks and for each canned fish, meat product, peanut butter or jelly donated they will receive 2,000 Bling Bling Bucks good towards winning exciting prizes. Prizes include:
- 1st Place – 14kt W/G Diamond Stud Earrings .60 tcw – $1,906
- 2nd Place – 14kt White Gold 3 Diamond Pendant .22 tcw – $600
- 3rd Place – Debbie Brooks Paisley Shoulder Purse – $531
- 4th Place – Ladies Stainless Steel Bulova Watch – $525
- 5th Place – Mens Citizen SS Echo Drive Watch – $495
- 6th Place – 18kt Gold Plated Hand Made Anna Beck Bracelet – $416
- 7th Place – 32” LED LCD Flatscreen HDTV DVD Combo – $295
- 8th Place – Sterling Silver Cross Bracelet – $110
- 9th Place – Crislu Sterling Platinum Stud Earrimgs 1.5 tcw – $70
- 10th Place – Sterling 18k Rose Gold Bracelet – $52
All non-perishable food items will be donated to the Colonial Neighborhood Council, which operates the local food cupboard. John Casinelli says that the Food Drive is a “Fun way to gather food for needy families and a rewarding way to thank those who participate, by giving out prizes.” Some of the other ways to gain Bling Bling Bucks are by bringing in weekly post cards mailed out to each participant.
No purchase is necessary to participate and all the fabulous prizes are on display in the store. Donations will be accepted at Whitemarsh Jewelers, 200 West Ridge Pike, Suite 118 in Coshohocken during regular store hours, which are: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.