The communities that make up MoreThanTheCurve.com’s area (Conshohocken, West Conshohocken, Plymouth Township and Whitemarsh Township) were not included among Niche’s 100 Best Places to Live in America. However, they all did rank under 900. So what helped and hurt these communities’ ranking? Here is what we found out:
- Since all four have the same weather, all four got a C+ for “Weather Grade”
- Plymouth Township was ranked the lowest of the four at 866. The township lost points for its “Crime and Safety Grade” which was a C+. The other three communities received no less than a grade of B. It also received a grade of C for “Cost of Living”
- Conshohocken came in third of the four at 337. Conshohocken received just a C- for “Cost of Living.” “Diversity” was also an issue and received just a C+ for that grade.
- Whitemarsh Township came in second among the four at 282. “Cost of Living” was graded a C, but A’s and B’s for everything else except for weather.
- West Conshohocken was ranked the highest at 146. While its “Cost of Living” was also graded a C, it had a couple more A+’s than Whitemarsh.
Wondering what was No. 1 overall? Los Alamos, NM, birthplace of the atomic bomb. View the entire list here.