Last week, the Borough of Conshohocken launched its paving project. Today the Borough provided an update detailing what locations have been completed and what streets will be started on Monday, October 23rd.
- Forrest Street: West 2nd Avenue to West 3rd Avenue
- West 11th Avenue: Fayette Street to Maple Street
- East 8th Avenue: Fayette Street to Harry Street
- Alley entrance near East 11th Avenue and Harry Street
Locations for Monday, October 23rd:
- East 8th Avenue: Harry Street to Hallowell Street
- Wood Street: West 5th Avenue to West 6th Avenue
- Jones Street: East Hector Street to East Elm Street
The “No Parking” signs will remain in effect from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday to accommodate required sealing along the curb lines, completion of any punch list work, and application of pavement markings such as crosswalks, stop bars, parking lines, and fire hydrant boxes. Parking will be open for residents after 5:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. at all locations.
The expected project completion date is Friday, October 27th.