Update on the Fireworks in Conshohocken

We received the below statement from the Borough of Conshohocken a few minutes ago. We will be at the meeting and provide an update at that time.

Council will make a confirmed decision at the Workshop tonight about whether they will delay the fireworks. If so, the likely rain date is Saturday, July 12. That date will also be confirmed tonight.