Early this morning MoreThanTheCurve.com reported on a fire that occurred just before 5:00 a.m. at Jasper’s Backyard. We spoke with one of Jasper’s Backyard’s owners, Chris Magarity, this morning and he provided some more detail.
Magarity shared that the fire started in the kitchen, which is in the basement, and was contained there. There is damage, but minimal compared to what it could have been. He expressed deep appreciation for the firefighters and their quick response.
When we stopped by around 1:00 p.m., there was a cleaning crew all on-site and a generator was being dropped off.
More to come.