Update and Photos from Fire that Resulted in Home Being Condemned

A third floor fire that broke out this morning in a home located near Spring Mill Avenue and Ash Street in Conshohocken in the bedroom of Charlie Interrante and her young son has resulted in the loss of all of their possessions, including just recently received Christmas presents. Everyone got out safely.

The fire, which started from an electrical outlet, has also resulted in their seeking a new home as their home has been condemned. A GoFundMe page has been established if you would like to support the family while they get resettled. The Times Herald also has an article on the fire.

Photos by Dave Jackson, Plymouth Fire Co:

1614167_977653968947194_5959901188754494945_o (1)


921153_977653978947193_649585669899817991_o (1)


1496155_977654008947190_7993058110857615040_o (1)


980059_977654052280519_8135537651722599801_o (1)


1397074_977654192280505_5299922399006279015_o (1)


1015043_977654265613831_2471013335992580835_o (1)


12402076_977654362280488_5393211386044526947_o (1)



12418808_977654562280468_5758152089189988814_o (1)