Three new professionally decorated model homes are now available to tour at The Oaks at Lafayette Hill, Toll Brothers’ newest luxury townhome community outside of Conshohocken. The community is located in the award-winning Colonial School District and provides easy access to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76, and Route 309. Pricing ranges from $461,995 to $514,995 depending on the floor plan. Interested buyers should visit today for best home site selection.
Toll Brothers describes the homes as follows:
The homes at The Oaks at Lafayette Hill offer the spaciousness of a single-family home, but the convenience of a low-maintenance townhome, as lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal are provided. Four distinctive floor plans are available, ranging from 1,700 to over 2,100 square feet. The meticulous attention to detail and luxury that is the hallmark of Toll Brothers will be reflected throughout every home at The Oaks at Lafayette Hill. These luxurious homes include well-appointed kitchens boasting granite countertops, expansive living spaces, hardwood flooring, and elegant finishes. Home buyers can personalize their home at the Toll Brothers Design Studio, where talented designers will meet with them one-on-one to help select from a vast array of pre-priced options and décor.
The below links provide details on each design, plus offers users a tool to select certain features and create a personalized home.
- Alderman (Model Home)
- Open first floor living provides great layout for entertaining
- Large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling creates a tranquil retreat
- An open sitting area overlooks the inviting two-story foyer
- Barbour (Model Home)
- Elegant formal foyer greets you and your guests
- Large great room to cozy up in on movie night
- Large kitchen with breakfast area
- Open and airy two-story foyer with flanking formal living room and dining room
- Adjoining kitchen, breakfast and family room provides a great space for casual living
- An elegant dining room with columned entry and walk-out bay window
- Alcott (Model Home)
- Large family room with vaulted ceiling creates a great space for relaxing
- Ample master bedroom becomes a retreat for relaxing
The sales center is located at 2011 Julia Drive in Conshohocken. Sales representatives Christina Maltese, Rose Reilly and Shelby Goodman, can be reached at 610-584-8655. For more information, visit TheOaksAtLafayetteHill.com.