The Spring Mill Farmers’ Market returns to the corner of East Hector and Lee Streets in the Conshohocken section of Whitemarsh Township on Sunday, August 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The market is held every Sunday at that location.
Over the past few of weeks cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, sugar plums, squash, sweet corn, peaches, blueberries, cherries, sour cherries, green beans and peas have been added to the vegetable stand. Please note that the vegetable and fruit vendors will have more and more items as the season progresses.
Below are the vendors for this Sunday:
Fruits and Vegetables
- Wonderful Good Market
- Market Day Canele
- J’s GourAmaze Fine Foods and Baked Goods (coming back soon)
- Weckerly’s (coming back soon)
- Bucks County Brittle (coming back soon)
- Just Four Dogs (coming back soon)
- Fresh Truck Bistro (coming back soon)
- Happy Pita (coming back soon)
- Surf & Turf Truck
- The Heart Food Truck (coming back soon)