The Plymouth Whitemarsh High School production of Legally Blonde: The Musical has been nominated for 16 Independence Awards, including Best Song and Best Musical.
Due to earning nominations for Song and Musical, the Colonial Players will perform at the Independence Awards Ceremony at the Temple University Performing Arts Center on May 20th.
The 16 nominations are for:
- Lead Actress: Caroline Borio
- Supporting Actor: Colin Mash
- Supporting Actress: Katie Smith
- Female Vocalist: Katie Smith
- Female Vocalist: Caroline Borio
- Male Vocalist: Colin Mash
- Solo Dance: Caroline Borio
- Small Ensemble: Delta Nu
- Ensemble: The Cast of Legally Blonde
- Song: So Much Better
- Shift Crew/Stage Management
- Scenic Design
- Creative Effects
The Independence Awards Ceremony will be cohosted by Broadway’s Jenny Lee Stern and 6ABC Action News Anchor Rick Williams and feature Sean Green, Jr., from the hit Broadway show Hamilton. Tickets are available here.
Photo: Colonial School District