Southern Cross Kitchen has a few specials today. The first is a one-day-only deal that features a Waygu beef burger with American cheese, lettuce, and tomato on a brioche bunch and served with fries. For $25, you get the burger, the fries, plus a 64 oz growler of draft beer (see list below).
- Big Oyster Brewery’s Delores (regular price $25)
- New Holland Brewing’s Dragon Milk (regular price $35)
- Victory Brewing’s Prima Pilsner (regular price $20)
- Bald Birds Brewing’s Big Bear (regular price $20)
- Toppling Goliath Brewery’s Pompeii (regular price $20)
- Half Acre Beer’s Classic Future (regular price $25)
- Downeast Cider (regular $15)
- Sloop Brewing’s Juice Bomb (regular $25)
- Ten7 Brewing’s Three Hops This Time (regular $25)
Other specials today are as follows:
- Four tacos (two chicken, two ground beef) with fries for $10
- Short rib grilled cheese with sauteed onions and fries for $14
- Cheese ravioli with crab meat, okra, and tomatoes in a Cajun white wine sauce for $22.
To place an order for curbside pick-up or free local delivery call (484) 344-5668.