On Sunday, October 11th there are going to be several rallies for social justice reform that will take place throughout eastern Montgomery County. A parade of vehicles will move between rallies making stops at each one, which includes a stop in Conshohocken at 1:30 p.m.
The purpose of the event according to the announcement is to peacefully bring together citizens, groups, organizations, and leaders in Montgomery County communities that believe in social justice and affirm their commitment to doing the work that will bring real and substantive change within the county and in turn the country.
Rallies will take place at the following times and locations:
- Pep rally- at DeKalb Street and Schuylkill Avenue. in Norristown from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Norristown Rally- at Swede Street and Powell Street from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Eagleville Rally- at Ridge Pike and Park Avenue. from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Conshohocken Rally- at East Hector St. and Lee St. from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- King of Prussia Rally – at DeKalb Pike and Henderson Road from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.