Montgomery County officials announced today that 120 additional individuals have tested positive for Coronavirus in the county, bringing the countywide total to 1815 cases and 68 deaths.
68 total deaths, includes six new victims since yesterday. They include:
- A 71-year-old female, who resided in Plymouth Township
- An 84-year-old female, who resided in Ambler Borough
- A 72-year-old male, who resided in Upper Providence Township
- A 78-year-old male, who resided in Springfield Township
- A 74-year-old male, who resided in Springfield Township
- An 88-year-old female, who resided in Springfield Township
Locally, the latest numbers on positive cases is as follows:
- Conshohocken is at 13 cases, which is the same as yesterday
- Whitemarsh is at 49 cases, which is five more than yesterday
- Plymouth is at 47 cases, which is three more than yesterday
- West Conshohocken has one case, which is it’s first
You can view the latest data from the county here.