Yesterday we explained how having a Conshy Card can save you money on beer. Today, we are going to focus on fruits and vegetables.
This week the Conshy Card introduced a discount from Lee’s Produce, located at 1711 Butler Pike in Conshohocken (across from the Wawa), The market offers a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, plants and more.
Conshy Card holders can now save 10% on purchases of $30 or more on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Excludes fruit or vegetable trays, whole sale and gift cards. Can not be combined with any other special offer. must show the card before transaction.
So stop by Lee’s mid-week, stock-up for the week, and save!
All the Conshy Card discounts and the opportunity to purchase one online can be found here.
You can also buy one at the following locations:
- Edwards Freeman Nut Company at 441 East Hector Street
- Style of Man at 108 Fayette Street
- Natural Hair at 1011 Fayette Street (Portion benefits the local Cub Scout Troop)
- Southern Cross Kitchen (8 East First Avenue)
- Gypsy Saloon (128 Ford Street)