Plymouth Whitemarsh High School boys basketball is hosting a summer camp over two sessions this summer. The first session is from June 26-30 and runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (1:30 p.m. on Friday). The second session is July 24-27 and runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The camp is open to boys/girls entering grades 4 through 9 (ages 8-14).
The camp is directed by Plymouth Whitemarsh coaches Jim Donofrio and Chuck Moore. They promise an instructional, competitive, fun, and challenging experience, to include:
- Skills & fundamentals taught through training sessions and workouts
- Teaching clinics (topics change with each camp) by PW Coaching Staff
- Daily Half & Full Court team games.
- Low camper-to-coach ratio = less standing, more learning and playing
- 2 Gyms, 5 Full Courts, 14 Baskets
- The opportunity to play and learn with current and past PW players.
- Different leagues created based on age levels to ensure fair competition.
- Snack bar will be open each day.
The boys’ basketball team at Plymouth Whitemarsh has a long tradition of excellence. It has won three state championships (1963, 1997, and 2010), six district championships, and 29 league championships.
The first session is $250 (or a family rate of $235 per camper for 2+ children from the same family). The second session is $220 (or a family rate of $210 per camper for 2+ children from the same family). Registration is available online at PWHoops.com. A PDF with all the details and an application can be downloaded here.
Should you have any questions call 610-825-1500 ext. 1330 or email email@example.com.