Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT), which owns the Plymouth Meeting Mall, announced today that it plans to seek buyers for five of its malls. The Plymouth Meeting Mall is not on the list. The list includes:
- Palmer Park Mall in Easton, PA
- Uniontown Mall in Uniontown, PA
- Lycoming Mall in Williamsport, PA
- Washington Crown Center in Washington, PA
- Springfield Park in Springfield, PA
MoreThanTheCurve.com was at the mall over the weekend and noticed that in addition to the Saxby’s Coffee having closed, two other food court vendors were closed, a Chinese restaurant and Charleys, which sold cheesesteaks.