Deke’s BBQ and Baggataway Tavern are partnering for another weekend meal. For this Sunday, they are offering the following menu for $100.
- Pork loin roulade with spinach gremolada and tomato-basil cream sauce
- French cut chicken with thyme beurre blanc
- Flanken style short ribs with bordelaise
- In-house pastrami with mustard braised cabbage
- Grilled summer zucchini and squash
- Sweet potato mac and cheese
- Rosemary roast potatoes
- Pickles & slaw
- Cornbread and biscuits.
Only 50 of these heat and eat meals are available. They feed six people easily.
Call (610) 834-8085 after 4:00 p.m. on Thursday to order. These will sell out in a few hours. Pickup is on Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.