The Plymouth Meeting Mall’s website has been updated to reflect a Friday, June 26th opening date. While some of the businesses with their own entrances and exits have already opened, this will be the first time the public will be allowed in the interior of the mall since mid-March due to the pandemic.
On the website, the mall outlines what it is doing to maintain a safe environment:
- Limiting the number of shoppers and limiting access to two entrances
- Implementing a temporary parental escort policy
- Offering sanitizing locations throughout the property
- Thoroughly cleaning the entire facility during downtime
- Removed common area seating
- The play area will remain closed
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, utilizing recommended disinfectant, PH7Q
- Requiring security and maintenance personnel wear masks and gloves.
- Placing floor decals as a visual representation of social distancing in our food court and at common area sales locations.
Recommendations to shoppers are as follows:
- Follow CDC recommendations
- Use hand sanitizer
- Practice social distancing – stay 6 ft apart
- Wear a cloth mask
You can find what it is recommending of the retailers and additional information on the reopening of the mall here.