PennDOT has announced that maintenance and contractor crews will be working on more than 60 state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement across the Philadelphia region. Two local highways are included. The complete list is as follows:
- Elm Street/ Conshohocken Road in Plymouth Township and Conshohocken Borough;
- Walton Road in Plymouth Township; and
- U.S. 202 (Dekalb Street) in Upper Merion Township;
- Wynnewood Road in Lower Merion Township;
- Old Gulph Road in Upper Merion Township;
- Morris Road in Whitpain and Worcester Townships;
- Bethel Road in Worcester Township.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.