Today a body was removed from a home at 220 Moorehead Avenue in West Conshohocken. What we are told by a neighbor that the home is rented to college students and that there was a party last night. The person was discovered to be unresponsive at noon and the other people in the house called 911. A contact we have within the first responder community confirmed that it was an overdose (the emergency call originally was labeled cardiac arrest). We are not sure if it was a male or female.
We will update this if there is more information, but usually in these circumstances, you never hear about it again.
Photo: Provided by a neighbor.