Southern Cross Kitchen is offering a special dinner menu and DJ Dance Party this New Year’s Eve. On New Year’s Day, Southern Cross will follow-up with a brunch. Reservations can be made calling (484) 344-5668.
The menus are as follows:
- Shrimp bisque with bourbon cream
- Lobster corn fritter with Cajun honey
- Seared sea scallops, braised endive, crispy tasso ham
- Roasted kale and fennel salad, almonds, goat cheese, meyer lemon dressing
- 8 ounce filet mignon, black garlic potato salad, asparagus, black cherry demi glaze
- Seared monk fish, brussel sprout salad, buttermilk emulsion parfait, flax seed, cranberry
- Parfait, flax seed, cranberry
- Bourbon panna cotta, bacon crème anglaise
For New Year’s Day brunch, Southern Cross Kitchen will have an assortment of breakfast and lunch specials. Southern Cross Kitchen will be featuring unlimited Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s and Screwdrivers for $12 until 3:00 p.m. Brunch starts at 10:00 a.m.