Pepperoncini has been offering its Red Sauce Sunday to-go menu each week during the pandemic. On Sunday, April 19th your order will be available for curbside pick-up from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Orders are due by Saturday at 3:00 p.m. To order call (610) 941-7783.
Red Sauce Sunday offers a family-style meal that feeds four to six people. For $50, you get a choice of Ceasar or house salads with six cannolis. Entree options include:
- Pep’s Cutlet Platter (pan-fried chicken cutlet, roasted, long hots, broccoli rabe, provolone)
- Penne alla vodka
- Chicken parm over linguini
- Three meat lasagna
- Chicken piccata (roasted potatoes and asparagus)
- Tortellini bolognese
- NEW – Chicken marsala (roasted potatoes and asparagus)
- NEW – Spaghetti and meatballs
- NEW – House roast pork (rolls and cheese). Add a pint of broccoli Rabb, long hots or roasted peppers for $9 each.
- NEW – Shrimp scampi over linguini (plus $10)
- NEW – Eggplant rollatini over penne
- NEW – Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, linguini