Montgomery County officials announced today that there are 114 new cases in the county, which brings the total overall to 2,313. There have been eight additional deaths, which brings the total countywide to 128.
Here are the local numbers, which includes one additional death in Plymouth Township:
- Conshohocken is at 15 cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in Conshohocken
- Whitemarsh is at 63 cases, which is two more than yesterday
- There have been two deaths overall in Whitemarsh
- Plymouth is at 56 cases, which is six more than yesterday
- There have been four deaths overall in Plymouth
- West Conshohocken has two cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in West Conshohocken
During the press conference, County Commissioner Dr. Val Arkoosh was asked her thoughts on the bill passed by the legislature in Harrisburg that would reopen businesses. She said she believes Governor Wolf should veto it.
You can find all the local data from the county here.
You can watch today’s press conference below: