Last night we met with one of the owners of the Conshohocken Brewing Company, the brewery planned for East Elm Street in Conshohocken. A couple things we learned:
- While they will operate a tap room, they will also be distributing beers via kegs, bottles, etc.
- The brewer will be Andrew Horne, who is leaving Breakside Brewery in Portland. He has also brewed at Avery, Oskar Blues and Yards
- In addition to a 15 bbl brewing system, they will have a nano brewing system, which means they will be able to do a lot of experimenting
- Look for the opening in early spring of 2014
- They have a Facebook page
Joe Six Pack of the Daily News had a story today about all the breweries opening in the region, including Conshohocken Brewing Company.
We will have an exclusive first interview with the brewer in a couple weeks. Stay tuned.