We now know all 12 local breweries contributing a beer to the Spring into Saint Patrick’s Day special 12-pack offered exclusively by the Below Deck Bottle Shop. The 12-pack will feature all local breweries and a variety of styles selected by The Beer Guy. We also now can share eight of the 12 specific beers.
The breweries and known beers are:
- Tired Hands Brewing Company (Ardmore)
- Helles Other People (4.8% ABV) – Helles Other People is brewed with all German Pilsner malt and hopped lightly but deliberately with Hallertau Mittlefruh from Tired Hands’ friends in Bavaria. Fermented with Tired Hands’ house lager yeast and cold conditioned for five weeks before release. Refined, delicate, and eminently crushable… this beer is truly hitting its peak right now. Notes of lightly brewed jasmine tea, white grape spritz, clover honey, white peach, fresh-cut grass, all with an incredibly refreshing minerality.
- Brewery ARS (Philadelphia)
- Sacred Vice Brewing Company (Philadelphia)
- Crippled Affection Pale Ale (5.2% ABV) – Soft and mouthy, juicy and easy, it’s all Citra and Cascade hops, wrapped in a golden hue.
- Human Robot Brewery (Philadelphia)
- Hidden River Brewing Company (Douglassville)
- Vault Brewing Company (Yardley)
- Butterfly Spread NEIPA (6% ABV) – Spread your wings and soar with Vault’s coconut and lime New England IPA, revisited from a Trial & Error beer from Vault’s past. Toasted coconut brings a smooth and cake-like touch to this tropical IPA. While starting sweet, key lime puree, cashmere, and HBC 472 hops wrap it up with a zesty finish.
- Sterling Pig Brewery (Media)
- This Little Piggy Galaxy IPA (6.6 ABV) – The ‘This Little Piggy’ series is Sterling Pig’s single-hop IPA series that features a single hop in each batch. This never-before-brewed addition is made with Galaxy hops.
- Wissahickon Brewing Company (Philadelphia)
- Punch Buggy Brewing Company (Philadelphia)
- American Street (5.9% ABV) – American Street is a crisp and light-bodied cream ale. It’s easily drinkable and refreshing with a ton of flavorful character.
- New Trail Brewing Company (Williamsport)
- Tent Zipper IPA (6.5 ABV) – Tent Zipper is a Hazy IPA brewed with Germanic malts, wheat, and oats. Heavy-handed hopped with some of New Trail’s old favorites Cascade, Centennial, and Crystal. Then hopped again with some of our new favorites Mosaic and Citra. Expect lush orange, deep piney resin, and a blend of your favorite tropical fruits.
- Love City Brewing
- Totally Wired (4.7% ABV) – Love City’s English-style brown ale was cold-steeped with 20 pounds of coffee from nearby ELIXR Coffee Roasters. The caramel malt backbone balances perfectly with cold-brewed coffee flavor. Blends the best of both worlds: beer and coffee.
- Triple Bottom Brewing (Philadelphia)
- Beginish (4% ABV) – Benginish is an Irish-style Dry Stout. Creamy and seassional, with slight bitterness on the finish and notes of fresh bread and cold chocolate milk. Nitro-infused.
This $84.99 (which includes the tax) package allows you and a friend to enjoy 12 local beers at home and celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day on March 17th or the arrival of spring on March 20th. The beer and the other elements of the packages will be available for pick-up at the Below Deck Bottle Shop from March 14th to March 16th. You must place your order by March 8th.
The entire package includes:
- 12-pack of spring beers from a variety of local breweries. Most cans will be 16 ounces.
- Two dozen fresh-baked Irish potatoes from Izenberg’s
- Two green “If Found, Return to Conshy” t-shirts with a postmark on the back of the shirt dated for Saint Patrick’s Day 2021 (see front below)
- Saint Patrick’s Day beads
Please note, when ordering the first question you will be asked is whether you want Curbside Pickup or Delivery. Select Curbside Pickup and then scroll to the bottom and select Beer Fest 2021.