A memorial has been created along the Schuylkill River Trail to remember Officer Bradley Fox of the Plymouth Township Police Department. While I was leaving two others were walking up the trail with flowers, so I am sure it has grown in size since I was there yesterday.
If would like to add something or view the memorial here is how you find it:
- Follow West Elm out of Conshohocken
- West Elm turns into Conshohocken Road
- Follow to Ernest Station Road (it is almost at Ridge Pike)
- Turn left onto Ernest Station Road (it is not well marked, there are a handful of business signs on either side, including one for Norris Sales)
- Follow Ernest Station Road over the railroad tracks and bike trail and park
- Walk down the trail towards Conshy and it is a very short distance