Summer is quickly approaching and if you plan on joining a pool this summer, it is time to start investigating your options. While there is not an option in Conshy proper, there are two options nearby:
Plymouth Country Club (pictured above)
There is a lot to do at Plymouth Country Club besides play golf and they have a membership package that is geared towards swimming, tennis and social events that is perfect to keep you, and the kids if you have them, busy over the summer. The Pool and Tennis Membership package offered is as follows:
- Unlimited Access to Dining, Swim & Tennis Facilities, and Social Functions
- No Dining Minimum
- Swim/Tennis Lessons Available
- Family Plan Covers up to (5) Family members
- Cost (Single Membership): Dues $400/yr
- Cost (Couple Membership): Dues $600/yr
- Cost (Family Membership): Dues $800/yr
- Covers up to (5) Family Members.
- Additional Family Members $50/yr. All Family Members Must Reside in Same Household
To learn about all of Plymouth Country Club’s memberships click here.
Plymouth Swim Club
Plymouth Swim Club offers three pools, four tennis courts, a basketball court, baseball diamond, volleyball courts, a children’s playground and a picnic grove with outdoor grills and benches. The club’s pricing is not updated on its website yet, but last year’s pricing was $355.00 for the primary member and then an additional $85.00 for those three and up, and kids two and under were free. There were some other options for seniors and extended family members as well.
The club is holding an open house on Sunday May 19th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.