Professional from the ground up
As Seasonal Oversight you are our company’s eyes on the ground during a weather event. Oversight is responsible for checking client locations to make sure service is either in flight or has been completed to ours and our client’s standards. By using our SnoApp, you check in and take pictures of real-time site information to keep us up to date on conditions and progress of work being done.
Individuals that are being considered for the Oversight Team should possess the following traits and characteristics:
· Access to dependable, dedicated transportation (SNO does not provide a vehicle to Oversight Team Members),
· Ability to Navigate and Drive in adverse weather conditions,
· Willingness to work odd hours, including: overnight, early mornings and late evenings,
· Willingness to report on short notice to provide services,
· Has access to and the ability to use a smartphone — reporting is required to be completed on a mobile-website based application. The application is supported on iOS and Android and phones or table-style PCs are acceptable.
· Willingness to sign the standard SNOServices Independent Contractor Agreement (IAC)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com