The Coliseum Sports Complex
The Coliseum Sports Complex is a new indoor sports facility for teams and individuals to practice and train. The facility will have two indoor turf fields (75×55) that can combine into one big field with portable batting cages on them and pitching tunnels for baseball and softball players. We will also have a golf simulator that you can rent out with some friends or get lessons from one of our golf pros.
In addition, the facility will host birthday parties and school events, run youth programs and hold school day off camps and summer camps.
The Sports Ambassador performs a variety of customer service-related duties as well as assisting the management team on duty with general supervision of the facility and its programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests as they enter the facility.
- Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone.
- Communicate professionally both in writing and verbally to customers and staff.
- Answer phone and provide accurate answers to customer questions.
- Transfer phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Handle registration/payments for memberships, facility programs and leagues.
- Accurately record payments and issue receipts.
- Accurately count down drawer and maintains cash drawer balance.
- Accurately enter information into database.
- Maintain front desk area with cleaning, restocking marketing materials, and more.
- Make renewal calls and past due balance calls as assigned.
- Make sure equipment and trash is cleaned up between reservations.
- Ensure reservations are starting and ending on time.
- Host birthday parties by leading activities, helping with food/beverage distribution and setup/cleanup for the party.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Key Skills Required for the Role
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude towards customers.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Systems
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Administrative experience preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to work two of the three weekend days (Fri-Sun)
- $9.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time and use of a computer, keyboard, etc.
- Requires standing for extended periods of time and cleaning, moving equipment, etc.
- May require lifting up to 50lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org