We were going to wait until the redesign was launched to introduce this, but the recent inability of a handful of people to communicate in a civil manner has brought about the need to post this now. As it is Easter, we are going to forgive prior acts, unless you are already banned (we aren’t that forgiving) and move forward believing in the goodness of mankind.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site and the corresponding Facebook and other social media accounts, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted, or authored banned, as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- If you violate 1-4, and are considered a nuisance by the owner of the blog or related accounts, you will be banned eternally.
- The ownership of this blog does not mind being criticized, however, if that is all you ever offer, you will eventually earn banishment.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.