On Tuesday, June 2nd and Wednesday, June 3rd, Montgomery County officials released the latest data on the Coronavirus’ impact in the county. On June 2nd there were 94 new cases of Coronavirus, followed by 97 on June 3rd. That brings the total number of cases in the county to 7,221.
Over June 2nd and 3rd, nine deaths were reported. That brings the countywide total to 702 confirmed deaths. Deaths tied to a long-term care facility account for 591 or 84% of the total. Probable deaths, those not confirmed with a lab test, total 112.
The latest local data is as follows:
- Conshohocken is at 38 cases, which is the same as Monday
- There have been zero deaths overall in Conshohocken
- Whitemarsh is at 142 cases, which is one more than Monday
- There have been 22 deaths overall in Whitemarsh
- Plymouth is at 113 cases, which is three more than Monday
- There have been seven deaths overall in Plymouth, which is one more than Monday
- West Conshohocken is at eight cases, which is the same as Monday
- There have been zero deaths in West Conshohocken
The county’s hospitals now report less than 200 patients. Approximately 25% are on ventilators.
In regards to long-term care facilities, 94 facilities report that 1,996 residents and 707 staff members
The latest data from the county is here.
You can watch today’s press conference below.