George Bruno, luxury barber and beardsmith, is now in Conshohocken at Sevan the Salon. Bruno, who promises to “bring out the handsome in every man” is known for his “ultimate hot towel shave”.
A video (see below) in which he demonstrates the shave has been viewed more than 75,000 times since February. In addition to the shave, he offers services such as classic haircuts, beard grooming and skincare.
He is already available for appointments and on Saturday, June 27th, he is launching “My Saturday Shave”. This is a 30 minute executive shave and includes:
- Two hot towels.
- Hot hand-whipped aromatic pre-shave lather
- Shaving oil
- Cremo cream
- Hot lather
- Straight razor shave with a Kamisori straight razor with a KAI blade (the sharpest in the world)
- Cool towel
- Cooling post shave application
- Relaxing facial massage
- And then topped off with Moisturizer
- Rat Pack tunes playing on the Bose, which he considers “The soundtrack of a luxury barbershop”
The cost of an executive shave is $50.00. You can add a haircut for an additional $35.00. You can make an appointment with Bruno by calling (610) 825-6511.