MoreThanTheCurve.com, Flanigan’s Boathouse, The Below Deck Bottle Shop, and The Beer Guy have joined forces to bring you the 2020 Conshohocken Backyard Beer Festival.
This special package includes a 12-pack of different beers (vast majority 16 oz cans) from local breweries for two to share in the backyard, two festival t-shirts, and a Below Deck Bottle Shop insulated cooler bag. Only 100 packages will be sold and orders need to be placed by October 9th (over 30 are already sold).
The package costs $79.99 and can be ordered online for delivery or curbside pick-up. Please note that the package won’t be available for pick-up or delivery until just prior to October 24th.
The participating breweries are:
- Attic Brewing Company (Philadelphia)
- Brewery Techne (Philadelphia)
- La Cabra Brewing (Berwyn)
- Love City Brewing (Philadelphia)
- New Trail Brewing Co. (Williamsport)
- Stolen Sun Brewing & Roasting Co. (Exton)
- Ten 7 Brewing Co. (North Wales)
- Triple Bottom Brewing (Philadelphia)
- Wissahickon Brewing Co. (Philadelphia)
- Workhorse Brewing Co. (King of Prussia)
- NEW – Levante Brewing Co. (West Chester)
- NEW – Locust Lane Brewing Co. (Malvern)
As we mentioned, only 100 of these packages will be sold and there is a limited window (until October 9th) to do so. Over 30 have already been sold. Get your order in now and make plans for your own backyard beer festival.
Please note that while we have targeted October 24th to be the festival date, you can do it whenever it fits your schedule.