Conshohocken Beer Garden Featuring Live Music from Wheelhouse
Food & Drink, Hosted By Conshohocken Beer Garden
Took place on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Conshohocken Beer Garden
2 Ash Street, Conshohocken, PA
The Conshohocken Beer Garden will be open on Wednesday, September 25th and will feature live music from Wheelhouse. WheelHouse is gassed up and ready to take you on a cross country trip from Bakersfield to Nashville stopping for a long hot weekend somewhere in West Texas. These fine boys from out west (Western Main Line that is) are inspired from early traditions of American roots music. WheelHouse derives their distinctive Americana sound from its members varied backgrounds and musical influences. Whether you're a fan of Folk, Country or Rock and Roll, you'll find our high energy performance of classic and contemporary tunes leaving you craving dirt roads, honky tonks, cheap whiskey and the nearest dance floor. There will be beer, wine, prosecco and more, plus food and cornhole. The beer garden is dog and kid-friendly. Please note:
- No outside food or beverages is to be brought into the beer garden. The only exception is items necessary for small children.
- You may order delivery via Caviar from Bar Lucca, The StoneRose or Cerdo.
- Dogs must remain on a leash.
- Please keep kids out of the traffic islands.
- You must enter and exit from the same location.
- No alcohol may be taken outside the gate at any time.
- There is a grass area adjacent to the beer garden, that is NOT part of the beer garden. Taking alcohol to this area is NOT permitted.
- Smoking only in the designated area.