Baggataway is taking it back outside for Octimberfest on Saturday, October 27th from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The event, which is a mash-up of Octoberfest and Halloween, includes:
- Outside event in the parking lot with a tent (think their Cinco de Mayo event on a beautiful fall day)
- Craft Beer, Coors Light, Hot Cider, Jager Station
- Grilled Brats, Burgers, Hot Dogs
- Halloween Costume Contest
- Projection Screen for all Football Games
- Three Bands – Acoustic “Chico”, New Pony, and The Boatloads
- Free Parking Across the Street
Baggataway’s Cinco de Mayo event, which is also held outside, is always one of the better social days in Conshy, so expect a great crowd and time. The bar inside will be open as normal and post 11:00 p.m. the party goes completely inside.
You can keep up with the latest on the event on Facebook.