Micro Strategies Inc., named Top IBM® Business Partner in North America, recently announced that it will host the IBM Business Analytics & Optimization Roadshow on May 21st at the Philadelphia Marriott West in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. During this exclusive one-day event, IBM experts will use interactive sessions to demonstrate how IT managers can blend traditional information with Big Data as part of their overall analytics initiative.
The keynote address will be delivered by Scott Sampson, IBM’s Director of Information Management. Mr. Sampson provides business direction to approximately 300 individuals within IBM’s software group. The agenda will also feature Dr. Martin Fleming, IBM’s Chief Economist who advises IBM’s Chairman, President, and CEO Ginni Rometty and CFO Mark Loughridge. Dr. Fleming leads an analytics center of competency focused on improving IBM’s business performance and achieving IBM’s 2015 financial goals.
Sessions will discuss:
- How IBM is assessing global economic risk and is positioning itself to succeed in the current challenging economic environment
- The state of the Big Data industry—including barriers to success, trends, adoption patterns, technology, customer examples, and future directions of the market
- IBM’s Data Explorer, which optimizes information, regardless of application and source
- Customer-centric lessons and insights, based on predictive analytics
- Operational efficiencies by augmenting—not replacing—the data warehouse environment
Attendees will learn how to:
- Tap into all types of information
- Empower people in all roles to explore and interact with information and deliver insights to others across functional lines
- Optimize all types of decisions—whether they’re made by individuals or are embedded in automated systems—using insights based on analytics
- Provide insights from all perspectives and time horizons—from historic reporting to real- time analysis to predictive modeling
“We are honored that IBM selected us for a third consecutive year to host their highly productive Roadshow event,” says Anthony L. Bongiovanni, founder and President of Micro Strategies. “Hearing the benefits of business analytics for Big Data firsthand from IBM executives and subject experts will offer new opportunities to organizations of all sizes.”
To view the detailed agenda, session overviews, and location information, click here.
About host Micro Strategies: For over 30 years, Micro Strategies has distinguished itself as one of the most innovative technology solution providers and premier IBM® Business Partners by enabling clients to extend the value of their IT investments, business information, and intellectual assets. Our solutions help manage and protect structured and unstructured data—delivering resilient IT infrastructures. As an industry leader, Micro Strategies is at the forefront of architecting and implementing quality solutions with expertise in Advanced Infrastructure, Business Systems Integration, Business Applications, Business Analytics, Enterprise Content Management, Security and Compliance, and Business Information Management and Protection.