If you are going to the Conshohocken Beer Festival, here are some things you should know:
- No tickets will be sold at the event.
- There are two entrances. One is at the corner of East 11th and Harry Street. If you are using this entrance, please line-up on the sidewalk, not the street. The second entrance is on Hallowell between East 11th and East 12th. Please also line-up on the sidewalk if a line builds up. You can use either one.
- The gates will open at 12:30 p.m. There will be music, food and games available. The beer will be poured starting at 1:00 p.m.
- There is absolutely no smoking on the football field (not even vaping). If you need to smoke, go to the designated area off the field.
- There isn’t a lot of parking at A. A. Garthwaite Stadium, and what street parking exists will likely be taken up by vendors who are arriving early. Plan to walk or take the shuttles (see below). We have also secured a deal with Lyft. Download the app and you get a $50 credit towards rides. Use promo code CONSHY.
- Shuttles are free – Friday afternoon we will have details on locations and additional parking One stop will be in downtown Conshy.
- You should get your ticket redeemed before the event, so you can avoid the line. With a wristband you can walk right with just showing your ID. 452 people have already received their wristbands. Here is the schedule of when and where. You can do it up until Saturday morning.
- The food options at the event will include The Pizza Wagon (made to order pizza), Pepperoncini (roast pork), The Conshy Girls (mac n’ cheese, pierogies) and Whole Foods, plus the JerkyHut. Saint Mark’s will be offering free bottled water.
- When you are sampling the beers, you are poured 2 oz at a time.
- No dogs, no kids, etc.
- There are 20 portable bathrooms and the locker rooms. The portable bathrooms will be divided into two locations. The locker rooms are at the main entrance at East 11th and Harry. There will also be two additional bathrooms for vendors and volunteers.
- No re-entry.
- No beer pong or other drinking games will be permitted.
- Life Without and Jamie Salvatore will be playing live throughout the event.
- The entire event is on grass. Wear appropriate shoes.
- If your cup cracks, there are extras at the main gate (East 11th and Harry).
- There isn’t an ATM on-site. At least some of the food and other vendors will take credit cards (but bring cash to be safe).
We think that answers more of usual questions. We are going to email all the ticket buyers tomorrow with this info and any updates.
There are about 40 tickets left for purchase as of 9:30 p.m. on Thursday. If you still need them, buy them now.