On Monday, October 16th the Borough of Conshohocken will begin its annual paving project to resurface the streets at the following locations:
- Forrest Street – West 2nd Avenue to West 3rd Avenue
- Wood Street – West 5th Avenue to West 6th Avenue
- West 11th Avenue – Fayette Street to Maple Street
- East 8th Avenue – Fayette Street to Hallowell Street
- Jones Street – East Hector Street to East Elm Street
How long will it take? The project is predicted to last until October 27th, weather permitting. There will be street closures and “No Parking” signs posted. Overnight parking will be permitted in all locations, but vehicles left after 7:00 a.m. may be towed at the owner’s expense.
Question? Contact the Borough Administrative Office at (610) 828-1092.