The Borough of Conshohocken has released details on its parks being reopened as Montgomery County has now reached the green phase of the pandemic reopening plan. The details are as follows:
- Sutcliffe Park
- Includes all playing fields, the playground area, and basketball courts. The Sutcliffe Park bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Mary Wood Park & Playground
- The playground will be closed to the public while the Conshohocken Borough Summer Day Camp is in session (signage will be posted at the park during camp hours).
- The A. A. Garthwait Stadium Walking Track
- Open for use seven days a week between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. The walking track can be accessed at the Hallowell Street parking lot entrance. The bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The B-Field Playground
- 2nd Avenue Meadows Playground
- The Haines and Salvati Basketball Courts
- The Conshohocken Riverside Dog Park
Aubrey Collins Memorial Park is currently undergoing renovations and will remain closed until completed.