The Conshohocken Farmers’ Market will kick off its inaugural season on Saturday, May 20th from 9:00 a.m. to noon in the plaza adjacent to Hotel West & Main in Conshohocken. The market will then be held every Saturday through October 28th.
“The plaza at SORA West is more than just a place for people to gather – it’s the new epicenter of Conshohocken. We are thrilled to host the Conshohocken Farmers’ Market at our plaza starting in May, and look forward to providing our neighbors with an opportunity to buy goods from local vendors, enjoy live music, and more,” said Keystone’s President and COO Rich Gottlieb.
The market will feature a dozen vendors each week, some participating every week and others every other week. Ongoing updates about the Conshohocken Farmers’ Market can be found at ConshohockenFarmersMarket.com, plus on Facebook, and Instagram.
Thus far, vendors include:
- Pieri Farm (Coopersburg) offers locally grown fruit and vegetables, along with artisanal items created by the chefs of Bar Lucca, Bar Sera, and The StoneRose
- Coffee and other beverages from ‘feine (Conshohocken)
- Brazilian pastries and baked goods from Merenda Box (Conshohocken)
- Microgreens from MicrogreensFX (Collegeville)
- Angus and American Wagyu from Jericho Mountain Beef (Newtown)
- Pickles from Moishe’s Pickles (Pennsylvania)
- Distilled beverages from Revivalist Spirits and Resurgent Whiskey (Elverson)
- Beer from Succession Fermentory (Cochranville)
- Beer from Forest & Main Brewing (Ambler)
- Wine from Gritty City Winery (Olde Kensington in Philadelphia)
- Wine from Road Trip Wines (Lafayette Hill)
- Jerky from Side Project Jerky (Lafayette Hill)
“We are very excited to be hosting the upcoming Conshohocken Farmers’ Market and are looking forward to connecting with the Conshohocken community that has been so welcoming to us. We invite patrons to come out on a Saturday morning starting May 20 through mid-October from 9:00AM to 12Noon to explore the new hotel, enjoy breakfast at 1874 Social along the plaza, and shop the market,” shared Shaheerah Bey, director of sales & marketing, Hotel West & Main.
The market is being organized by Conshy Markets, LLC, which is affiliated with MoreThanTheCurve.com. For vending and sponsorship opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 962-5372.