The College Financial Aid Game is being featured by The Whitemarsh Business Association on Thursday, December 4th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the William Jeanes Memorial Library’s Nicholas and Athena Karabots Center for Learning Community Room . Michael Grossman,CFP® Author of the “The College Financial Aid Maze” will be the presenter for this event.
This seminar will help parents of college bound high school students understand the complex and time consuming process called “The Financial Aid System.” This Seminar will help you to:
- Understand what Financial Aid is.
- Learn how the Financial Aid process works.
- Know who the players are and their roles in the game of Financial Aid.
- Understand the different Financial Aid time lines and their importance.Under
- stand the various government and private loan programs.
- Learn about the FAFSA and CSS Profile & how to avoid common mistakes.
- Qualify for the most Financial Aid possible.
- Make college a more affordable experience for the family
Please RSVP to the Whitemarsh Business Association at (484) 362-7414 or email WBA.FBA.INFO@gmail.com. Light refreshments will be served.