Fit4Mom is hosting Body Back, an eight week fitness and nutrition program for woman of all ages at Aim High Studio in Conshohocken from January 24th through March 6th. The classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Fit4Mon is having two free preview classes on Tuesday, January 7th and 9th at 7:00 a.m.
The class aims to transform your body and your life in a motivational and inspirational setting. Here is what is included:
- An 8-week life-changing experience!
- Two, 60-minute High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) format workouts per week
- HIIT training is a technique that features repeated bouts of short duration/high intensity exercises and burns more calories, increases endurance and sheds more fat in the least amount of time
- Clean eating and nutrition guidance and easy, delicious recipes
- At-home work-out DVDs designed for high-calorie burning in a short amount of time
- Small group training for maximum individual results
- Before and after assessments, measurements, photos and weigh-ins
This program is designed for all women. The cost is $175.00 (but regularly $279.00). Click here for all the details. Space is limited. This is a mom only class.