On Friday, November 25th, Flanigan’s Boathouse and the Below Deck Bottle Shop are holding a special Black Friday event. Upstairs at the Boathouse, on tap will be a variety of dark beers, including six that it has been holding on to just for this event. Downstairs in the Below Deck Bottle Shop will be its Goose Island Bourbon County release. Here is the schedule:
On Tap Upstairs starting at 11:00 a.m.
- Prairie Artisan Ales BOMB!
- Weyerbacher Brewing Sunday Morning Stout
- Epic Brewing Company Big Bad Baptist
- AleSmith Brewing Company Vietnamese Speedway Stout
- Founders Brewing Co. Backwoods Bastard
- Deschutes Brewery Black Butte XXVII Anniversary
On-Sale Downstairs starting at 3:00 p.m.
- 2015 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand RARE Stout
- 2015 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Regal Rye Stout
- 2016 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout
- 2016 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout
- 2016 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Barleywine
The Boathouse and the Below Deck Bottle Shop will open at 11:00 a.m. Beginning at 11:00 a.m. you can check in downstairs at the Below Deck Bottle Shop to reserve your place in line for the Bourbon County Release. After you check in feel free to roam the Boathouse, enjoy the dark beers on tap, eat some wings, and enjoy watching games on the 40+ televisions. Customers will have the opportunity to purchase Bourbon County bottles beginning at 3:00 p.m. in the order of check-in. The first 24 customers will be able to choose one of either the Rare, Coffee, or Regal Rye, depending on what is available of course. If you are not present for your turn you will be skipped. Everything is while supplies last. Everything is very limited.