The Barren Hill Volunteer Fire Company is accepting applications and resume’s for candidates for its Live-In Program. Currently four openings are available for this program and are available on a first come, first serve basis. An eligibility waiting list will be maintained once all four positions are filled.
Live-in member benefits include:
- Large Shared Bedroom with full size bed, dresser, closet etc.
- Cable, Wifi High-Speed Internet, Desktop PC with Print Capability
- Complete, modern kitchen area and outdoor gas barbeque
- Television in living room, one (1) in each bedroom and one (1) in kitchen area
- Large Washer and Dryer, Showering Facilities
- Study room/quiet area, physical fitness room, gym membership
- Access to company fire training, certification training
- Life Insurance
- BHVFC issued structural fire and rescue gear, Class B Uniforms
An application and resume can be sent by mail to the Live IN Program Committee, c/o Fire Chief Chris Schwartz, 647 Germantown Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444 or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download a sheet with full details and an application by clicking here.