Montgomery County officials announced today at a press conference that there are 119 new confirmed cases of Coronavirus in the county. The countywide total is now 4,310.
The death total rose by 18 since yesterday bringing the countywide total to 293. The number of probable deaths totals 130 (these victims weren’t tested).
On the long-term care facility front, 90 facilities are reporting at least one positive case. There are 1014 residents and 458 staff members who have tested positive. Not all are Montgomery County residents.
In regards to deaths, 249 of the 293 confirmed deaths due to Coronavirus (85 percent) are connected to a long-term care facility.
Locally the numbers are as follows:
- Conshohocken is at 28 cases, which is one less than yesterday
- There have been zero deaths overall in Conshohocken
- Whitemarsh is at 111 cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been 10 deaths overall in Whitemarsh
- Plymouth is at 80 cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been three deaths overall in Plymouth
- West Conshohocken has four cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in West Conshohocken
You can view the latest data from the county here.
You can watch today’s press conference below: