In a press release today, Montgomery County officials announced 76 additional individuals who tested positive for Coronavirus. That brings the overall total in the county to 4,385 cases.
County officials also announced that 13 individuals have been reported to have died due to Coronavirus since yesterday. That brings the countywide total to 306. The press release did not include a probable number of deaths.
Also not reported in the press release are the numbers from long-term care facilities and the county’s correctional facility.
Locally the numbers are as follows:
- Conshohocken is at 29 cases, which is one more than yesterday
- There have been zero deaths overall in Conshohocken
- Whitemarsh is at 115 cases, which is four more than yesterday
- There have been 10 deaths overall in Whitemarsh
- Plymouth is at 80 cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been three deaths overall in Plymouth
- West Conshohocken has four cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in West Conshohocken
You can view the latest data from the county here.