The Conshohocken Beer Festival, being held on Saturday, October 14th at A. A. Garthwaite Stadium in Conshohocken, has announced a total of eight participating breweries. Overall there will be 50+ breweries participating. The five previously announced and the three most recent confirmed breweries are:
- Sterling Pig Beer (Media, PA)
- Ten7 Brewing Company (coming soon to BuxMont)
- Well Crafted Beer Company (coming soon to Lansdale)
- Levante Brewing (West Chester)
- Blueprint Brewing Co. (Harleysville)
- Vault Brewing (Yardley)
- Locust Lane Craft Brewery (Malvern)
- Tin Lizard Brewing Company (Bryn Mawr)
- Conshohocken Brewing Company (Conshohocken)
- Wissahickon Brewing Company (Philadelphia)
- Tuned Up Brewing (Spring City)
- Abomination Brewing (East Stroudsburg)
- NEW – La Cabra Brewing (Berwyn)
- NEW – Fegley’s Brew Works (Bethlehem)
- NEW – Cape May Brewing Company (Cape May)
As you will notice, all 15 thus far are from the local area. While the festival won’t exclusively feature locals, there will be a special emphasis on it this year.
The festival sells out every year and tickets are not available at the door. 500 tickets have already been sold. Tickets are currently available online for $50.00 ($15 for designated driver).
The festival is benefit for the Conshohocken Plymouth Whitemarsh Rotary and is sponsored by GMH Mortgage Services and The Courts at Spring Mill Station. MoreThanTheCurve.com manages the festival.