During a press conference today Montgomery County officials announced that since yesterday there are 173 new positives cases of Coronavirus in Montgomery County. This number includes 49 inmates and three staff members from the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
Officials also announced 11 additional confirmed deaths due to Coronavirus. That brings the death total of confirmed cases to 244 countywide. The probable number of deaths is 78 (no lab test to confirm).
There are currently 400 patients at hospitals in the county due to Coronavirus.
Locally the numbers are as follows:
- Conshohocken is at 28 cases, which is one more than yesterday
- There have been zero deaths overall in Conshohocken
- Whitemarsh is at 109 cases, which is five more than yesterday
- There have been nine deaths overall in Whitemarsh
- Plymouth is at 77 cases, which is one more than yesterday
- There have been three deaths overall in Plymouth
- West Conshohocken has four cases, which is one more than yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in West Conshohocken
There are 90 long-term care facilities reporting at least one case. Overall there are 1,050 residents of long-term care facilities have tested positive, plus 439 staff members. Not all cases associated with long-term care facilities represent a Montgomery County resident. 199 of the 244 (81%) confirmed deaths in Montgomery County are from longterm care facilities.
You can view the latest data from the county here.
You can view the latest press conference below: