We always find it interesting which articles are read and which ones aren’t. Some we spend hours on and generate only a few reads. Others take two minutes and go viral locally.
Please note our list doesn’t include Best of Conshy, Conshohocken Restaurant Week and that type of content. We also didn’t include our April Fools post, which was built to go viral. We are only listing what we deem a news story.
Here are the Top 10 posts read by our readers in 2018:
- The Plymouth Meeting Mall’s Plan for the Former Macy’s Space (read)
- Red Alert: Big Trouble at Burger King in Conshohocken (read)
- Nudy’s Cafe Opening in Light Parker Building in Conshohocken (read)
- Whitemarsh Mom Receives Threatening Phone Call Involving Her Daughter – Police Warn of Scam (read)
- Plymouth Township Police Department Seeking Public’s Help in Identifying Two Suspects in T’Dori Robbery (read)
- Urban Air Opening Indoor Trampoline and Adventure Park in East Norriton (read)
- Is the Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Plymouth Meeting Just Trolling Us Now? (read)
- Conshohocken Resident Charged in Death of Pedestrian at 4th and Fayette (read)
- Tina Fey Mentions Conshohocken in Saturday Night Live Skit About Boston vs. Philadelphia (read)
- Drive-Thru Girl Scout Cookie Booth in Conshohocken (read)
Thanks for reading!